The Big Talk with Tricia Brouk (podcast): Episode 231 – Pursue a Greater Purpose with guest George Andriopoulos
Pursue a Greater Purpose – George Andriopoulos
Every speaker must focus on themselves to some degree as they prepare for their big talk. But in the end, it’s all about serving a greater purpose and reaching an audience. Today’s guest shares his story of how Speakers Who Dare impacted his speaking and helped him focus on a greater purpose.
George Andriopoulos is the award-winning CEO of Launchpad Five One Six. A creative disruptor and corporate turnaround artist, George inspires change for businesses and individuals stuck in the mindset of defining themselves by their mistakes. He’s taken his unique journey to the stage as a TEDx, keynote, and motivational speaker, delivering talks that spark change.
- Why George’s speaking platform has been so important the last few years.
- What George learned about himself while preparing for Speakers Who Dare.
- The value of being open to constructive criticism.
- Why it’s important to be part of a community.
- How becoming a “speaker who dares” has impacted George personally and professionally.
- A bit about George’s talk.
- George’s suggestions for doing a big talk.
George’s talk: (Not Just) for Profit